Act now to get your spot in the inaugural Americas Masters Games. Entry for the Games, being held in Vancouver from August 27 to Sept. 4, closes at midnight on July 30.
- Curling takes place at Vancouver Curling Club
- 3 categories – Men’s, Women’s and Mixed
- All categories are 50+
- Men’s and Women’s run from Aug. 27-31
- Mixed runs Sept. 1-4
- There is only daytime play (8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Event format is triple knockout with page playoff
- Three games minimum
- Cost of $225 per participant includes chance to play in either Men’s or Women’s PLUS Mixed
- Targeted entry limits in the three events are:
- 16 – Men’s 50+
- 16 – Women’s 50+
- 8 – Mixed
There are still spaces available but – with only two weeks till the deadline – you will need to Hurry Hard to get your entry in.
If the target entry volume is reached, access for entry will be closed but those interested in being on a waiting list will be given that opportunity. If on the waiting list payment will not be required until or unless you advance from the waiting list to fill a spot.
Please be sure every curler you know aged 50+ is aware of the Americas Masters Games and the entry deadline.
For further information about the Americas Masters Games, visit http://www.americasmastersgames2016.com/index.html
Information about curling can be found at http://www.americasmastersgames2016.com/sports/all-sports/curling/index.html
Register as an individual or a team here https://americasmastersgames.fusesport.com/registration/360/website/?_ga=1.186064297.1490969838.1448030517
The post Only one more week to register for Americas Masters Games appeared first on Curl BC.