Curl BC is putting on two one-day camps for athletes under the age of 25.
The camps are taking place in Victoria on March 25 and in Abbotsford on March 26.
The camps will focus on:
• individual technical and sweeping assessments
• identifying gaps
• setting outcome/process goals for off-season development and training based on gap analysis
Who is eligible?
• U18 athlete (individuals/teams that are not complete)
• U21 athletes (individuals/teams that are not complete)
• U25 athlete (individuals who have not found a team or have a team but are also attending University/College)
Each athlete will be expected to complete and submit a pre-competition worksheet, or similar analysis of their 2016-17 season by Thursday, March 23.
If you would like a Word version of this document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost is $50 per person and includes GST.
Our goal is to ensure all U25 BC curlers have an opportunity to get their individualised yearly training plan developed and on track for the 2017-18 season.
Please register using: https://curlbc.wufoo.com/forms/qth2xa0118ooln/. The deadline to register is March 20, 2017.