The Lacombe Curling Club in Central Alberta is accepting applications for a full time seasonal ice maker (Oct.1, 2014 through Apr.15, 2015). The contract will be reviewed on an annual basis.
The duties include:
- Make ice and flood ice as required
- Remove ice at the end of the season
- Conduct ice maintenance which includes scraping, nipping, pebbling, etc. and recording ice temperatures and plant readings
- Working with the Ice Committee to coordinate staffing with the maintenance of ice
- Maintain the ice/ice shed and equipment within level of expertise
- Coordinate repairs/maintenance of equipment by contractors as required
- Establish relationship with suppliers for materials required for ice making, maintenance etc.
Send resume to:
Lacombe Curling Club, c/0 Graeme Rice, President
5210 – 54 Ave.
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Aug 15, 2014.