Our 2017-18 webinar series starts this Thursday with award-winning, Certified Professional Coach and National Coach Bill Tschirhart giving a talk titled “What Are You Thinking?”
The success of a curling shot depends as much if not more upon what you do before you step into the hack than what you do after you step into the hack. Bill’s presentation encapsulates what many of athletes and coaches have heard from sport psychologists at one time or another but into a workable, understandable package.
Please share with your team and other members of your club as this webinar will be a great help to curlers of all abilities.
Webinars are free to athletes and coaches in Curl BC’s HPP and costs $20.00 + GST for others to attend.
Click here: https://www.curlbc.ca/high-performance/calendar/
Whether you are a High Performance Program Member, trained/certified coach, or just an avid curler we have a topic that will expand your knowledge of the game. NCCP Certified Coaches who attend these webinars will receive 1 PD point for each webinar you attend towards your “maintenance of certification”.
Other presenters confirmed for the Fall and Winter include:
• CPC and National Coach-Bill Tschirhart
• Level 4 Coach/Coach Development Coordinator – Karen Watson
• Registered Dietitian and Sports Nutritionist – Melissa Kazan
• Mental Performance Specialist/Team Coach of Rachel Homan – Adam Kingsbury
• Developer of Curl Coach, Statistics App – Stephen Orr